A utility bill from the City will consist of Water, Sewer, and Trash.
Trash pickup is every Wednesday morning. Please have trash out by 6:00 AM. Extra totes are available at $9.10 per tote, per month. Heavy trash pickup is also on Friday, but we ask that you contact City Hall with a description of the objects and an email will be sent to the trash company so that they are aware of an additional pickup.
Please contact City Hall at 903-546-6321 with your trash pickup questions and concerns.
Bulk Trash, Yard Clippings, Brush
Heavy trash is picked up every Wednesday along with regular trash.
- Three cubic yards of brush/bulky waste may be picked up on each regular service day.
- Brush must be tied and bundled into lengths no greater than four feet and weighing no more than 40 pounds.
- Large bulky items are defined as stoves, water tanks, washing machines, dryers, sinks, toilets, and like items (Refrigerators and Air Conditioning units must have their freon removed by a certified technician and be properly tagged before they can be picked up).
- Couches, beds, mattresses, love seats, tables, chairs, and like items will also be collected with this service.
- TVs and other electronic devices will not be collected and are not considered part of the brush/bulky waste collection service.
- Absolutely no construction debris will be picked up. Please call for a roll-off dumpster for these items.
Business, Commercial, Roll-offs, and Dumpsters
The city handles small totes only. Please get in touch with Republic Services directly for anything other than small totes: 817-317-2000 or https://www.republicservices.com/.