Ordinance or Disturbance Complaint

High weeds? Abandoned cars? Debris? Derelict building? Reach out to us by submitting an ordinance or disturbance complaint online.

Or, call the Tom Bean Police Department non-emergency number: (903) 546-6413. Select option 4 for dispatch.

To provide 24/7 phone availability, Grayson County Sheriff’s Office dispatch answers TBPD’s non-emergency number.

You may also come to City Hall and give us a paper form. The form is below:

Police Department Ordinance, Code Enforcement, Disturbance Complaint form.

Here is Resolution 2018-06 describing TBPD’s responsibility for Code Enforcement.