Open Records Request

The City Clerk’s office handles Open Records Requests for the City of Tom Bean. Requests can be submitted online, by mail, fax, email or in person, and must be in writing.

Public Information Requests about police records, court or other law enforcement-related issues must be requested from the Tom Bean Police Department. Here is how to submit a request.

You may submit your request online, or use the paper form and bring or mail it to City Hall.